- Push me against the wall, the/a door
- Gently grab my chin and make me look into your eyes
- Grab my waist and pull my body against yours
- Caress my cheek
- Pull my hair
- Put your hand in the back pocket of my jeans
- Bite my lip
- Put your arms around my neck
- Tease me
- Look at me with those eyes of yours, that naughty look of yours is irresistible
Before I had tumblr I had no idea there were any sexualities other than heterosexual and homosexual. I never considered gender inequalities still existed.
That doesn’t mean I was purposely trying to discriminate or upset people.
There is a difference between being just ignorant of something and purposefully discriminating.
Give someone a chance to learn and be enlightened before you slam them as rude, horrible people
today a teenage white boy looked me straight in the face, pointed at himself, winked at me, and said “so how about helping papa bear with his math homework?” and i think i was speechless for a total of 10 seconds before telling him i dont associate with people who call themselves papa bear